2011-05-02

Corporate Overlords

I got a new job at a much smaller company a few months ago, but then it got bought up by another corporate overlord. *sigh* I wonder if there's some sort of karma that says I have to always be working for some giant megacorp. Of the companies I've worked for, 1 was a megacorp in its own right, and the 2 that weren't got bought up shortly after I joined. Am I a harbinger of acquisitions?

Anyway, everyone is super distracted because we're all getting issued new equipment, and there's a lot of training for it, and so on and so forth. It's pretty tiring to keep track of all this stuff that I have to attend, and I'm totally not getting any work done. It's kind of fun, but mostly I'm finding it irritating. Oh well, that's life under our new corporate overlords. Hopefully things will get less hectic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment